Sunday, February 17, 2013

Again in Bangalore....

Again after one year I am writing this blog post from Bangalore. I have a special connection with this city. Some of the important changes/decisions of my life are directly or indirectly related to this place.
 
The last time when I visited this city, I was confused regarding my professional choices. But this time thankfully there is no such confusion and I think I am again living my college days. Now days, I am attending two week training program related to Oil and gas industries. Its classroom training so most of time spent in making fun of tough scenarios and exercises.
For the past one year, I am working as a remote resource. This is the first time I got an opportunity to have direct interaction with my team members. So overall it is a good experience. Living in an office campus is also a different experience for me. Today I have seen many small kids in our campus. In my organization, during weekends, employees can bring their family. One of the kids reminded me of my little champ. I miss him a lot in Bangalore.
There are many hang out places in Bangalore especially MG road and brigade road are too good for an evening walk. Today finally I explored Commercial Street which is a must visit place for all shopping lovers especially girls. I brought many things but failed to get sandal sticks which were the main demand of my sister. There is also a famous Sai Baba temple in BTM Layout. I went there as well. It is slightly different from other Sai Baba temples because Nandi is placed in front of the temple. The entire premise is surrounded by beautiful flowers and plants. The atmosphere there was very peaceful.
The weekend is finally over; I am a little bit nervous about the coming week….

 

No comments:

Post a Comment