Saturday, February 2, 2013

Present versus Future...


Quit worrying about how everything is going to turn out. Live one day at a time; better yet, make the most of this moment. It’s good to have a big – picture outlook, to set goals, to establish budgets and make plans, but if you’re always living in the future, you’re never really enjoying the present in the way God wants you to.”
                                                                                                    By Joel Osteen

Today I read this quote on Facebook posted by one of my friends. I found it very inspiring so could not resist myself and posted it on my blog. This quote reminds me about my philosophy of living a life, which is “life can be changed at any moment, so don’t make any future plans; live in the present and try to learn from the mistakes committed in the past. Enjoy every moment of life. May be Kal Ho Na Ho!!!

According to my belief, don’t make any future plans means don’t spoil your present just for the sake of a better future. 

I firmly believe in dreams and I have lots of dreams regarding my future but yes I try not to overshadow my present just for the sake of those dreams or future. We can make a better future only when we take the right decision in the present (i.e. at the right time) and learn from the incidents/mistakes that happened to us in the past...

BTW following is one of  my favorite songs because this song reminds me about of my dreams/the kind of life I want to live forever (not in the past, present or future)....




No comments:

Post a Comment