Saturday, August 4, 2012


Now days our flat is turning into home as one of our flatmate’s parents are staying with us. This Saturday was different from other Saturdays as I didn’t open my laptop in the noon and spent the entire time in chatting with them. Really felt good and different from other days. Living with elderly people at home really changed the entire atmosphere. You feel more responsible and learn many good things from them. 

Today I also realized that now I interact with people very comfortably. Previously I was very shy and didn’t mingle other people easily. But Hyderabad brings many changes in me and most importantly now I know you have to change yourself with the time!!! You cannot adopt a stiff attitude especially while dealing with any relationships be it of friend, sister, life-partner and so on.....

Also I learned that there is no need to voice my opinion or views all the time! Now I love to listen to others notions first!!!

My transfer request to Pune is  approved by my manager. Hopefully I am going out of this city most probably in 1-2 months. But really I will never forget the time I spent in this city.

In Hyderabad, I have experienced every feeling that anyone can desire from life...

No comments:

Post a Comment