Saturday, July 7, 2012

Today I went to dermatologist in Apollo for acne problem. When I entered his room, he said your face resembles with one of the Hindi movie actress “Genelia”. I simply laughed at him as he was a very senior doctor. Then he replied that don’t laugh you can ask any one of your close friends regarding the same.

I don’t know whether He is right or not as I never bother about all these stuffs nor do I have some specific choices in actor/actress. But I will never forget this incident in life because getting such kind of compliments from a doctor is a rare thing ;-) ;-) ;-)

I tried a lot to find alternative ways for my travel to Lucknow for Arnav’s birthday next week. But failed. So finally I postponed my trip to next month. I will not repeat such mistake again as I learned that always plan your travel in advance. Don’t wait till the last moment …

1 comment:

  1. Neha,U r much much more beautiful girl than any indian actress excepting Tabbu.

    ReplyDelete