Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Effect!!!


Today I got first appreciation mail for my work in my new vertical. I felt great and realized that appreciation is necessary for boosting your spirit. 

My work gets postponed to Monday because some of the critical resources were on leave. So I was relatively free and in the evening utilized my spare time by playing badminton. 

Playing badminton is such a fun experience. I started playing badminton when I was in class VI. Then discontinue it during boards and competitive examinations preparation. 

Luckily again I resumed this game after a gap of 2-3 years (although not regularly) and its credit goes to my current organization. It has a huge badminton court. 

Today I lost all the matches because of my colleague Srikanth. He is an excellent player. He made me to run on the entire court as I was unable to understand in which direction he will hurl the shuttle. 

I still need to learn to hit the shuttle at speeds and to get from one side of the court to the other extremely quickly…..


2 comments:

  1. hmmmm
    after read this post my memo get fresh about
    badmin.. i was gud player but arranging roti-kapda-makan.. i had to leave it. u r lucky........
    well nice thought nd spirit gud read it.. keep it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Raj.My opinion is slightly different in this regard. I think you should again resume your interest whether it is badminton or anything else. After all life is short. So do what you love to do!!!
    I hope you will soon update me about your next badminton match result :) :)
    BTW yesterday I lost all the matches :) :)

    ReplyDelete