Saturday, July 28, 2012

Memories....


"We do not know the true value of our moments until they have undergone the test of memory."
                                                                                                By Georges Duhamel

Today I had a long chat with one of my college friends. We recalled many good memories related to our hostel, college. I felt too good.

You always feel comfortable if the other person is not going to judge you on the basis of your looks, skills and the biggest advantage talking to your friends is that you can discuss anything silly with them. They accept you the way you are and never impose any terms and conditions on you….

Now days most of my time went into office in doing some brain storming exercises for one consulting project.

Life is now limited to work only. There was the time when my best friend from college and I spent most of the time together. After completing our classes after 5 pm, we used to go for long walks. Sometimes I really miss all the gossips, fun, leg pulling...

Now we have everything except time. If someone asks me to recall my best memories, I will not talk about my education or the things I achieved at professional front. But I would definitely talk about my friends, my college life, and my childhood memories.

Memories are not made by achieving luxurious things. They are made by small things….

For me they are made in my first scooty, college bunking, long evening walks with friends, my first mobile gifted by my sister and so on….



No comments:

Post a Comment