Sunday, July 8, 2012

Another Experiment!!!

Today I have no intentions of updating my blog. But I am updating it because I have to wake till 12 am to wish my sister for her birthday and it is the best way to keep me awake. For me the most difficult task in this world is to wake up till midnight. 

Today I did nothing special. In the afternoon, went to the hyper city with Swati to buy monthly groceries. Then in the evening decided to do some experiment in cooking as every Sunday our cook take a half day break from work :-) :-)

In the fridge I saw capsicum. It reminded me of my mother recipe of stuff potato capsicum curry. My mother is the world’s best cook. She prepares very delicious food. Somehow I manage to recall her recipe and decided to take the risk :) :)

Dissected Capsicum ;-)


Potato stuffing

Stuffed capsicum
Net result (Final curry) :) :)
The curry which was prepared after doing some experiments in spices was not bad in taste!!!
It’s 12 am now. Time to disturb my sister from sleep…..

No comments:

Post a Comment