Sunday, June 24, 2012

Small Things.....


There are some things that you can fulfill with money, but at the end of the day these are not the things that make you happy. It is the small things that make life good.

                                                                                                     By Sebastian Vettel

This week I was in Bangalore for an official trip. My schedule was very hectic there. So couldn’t get a chance to explore this city. 
 
I always feel some special connection with this city as last time when I visited this city, I realized many facts. I took some important decisions related to my career and my personal life and when I returned back to Hyderabad I felt like the luckiest person in this world.

Life has been changed within these five months. I think finally I came out from my dream world and start facing reality which is different from my dreams….

Again I am moving out of the Hyderabad next month. But this time I am not feeling any anxiety. I am neither happy nor sad. 

Some of my friends are saying that I have taken a good decision. Some are asking me to reconsider it. 

I really don’t know what is wrong or right. But one thing I know that finally all that matters in life is not a huge salary or a highly successful career - but small things like your friends, siblings, parents, life partner …..there is absolutely nothing like it. I am happy that finally I am again going to live with my sister after six years…..

Small things really matter a lot in life!!!

Last to last week, I accompanied my friend to drop her mother to the railway station as the train timing was late at night.  While coming back her mother gave me and her 100 rupees note. I was too touched by seeing her emotions while giving that note to me. There is utterly nothing important in life but precious sentiments/relations…..

No comments:

Post a Comment