Thursday, June 28, 2012

Down the memory lane.....


Today while going to office cafeteria I saw one girl who was wearing high pointed heels fell down from the steps because of the imbalance. It reminded one of the similar embarrassing incidents that happened with me and my friend Saba around four years back :-) :-) 

That incident occurred during a college farewell party. At the end of the party, ball dance was organized by our juniors. Saba was wearing pointed heels and was very uncomfortable but I insisted her to wear as the sandals were going best with her dress. 

After some time, she made me as her dance partner and within 5 minutes of dancing we both fell down on the floor because we lost our balance in between because of heels. It took us several minutes to realize what was happening as music was stopped and everyone including our juniors/batch mates were staring at us :-) :-)

We both wanted to cry at that time because of pain (and awkwardness too!!!) but somehow managed to laugh and pretended that we were alright.

Whenever I remember that incidence, automatically a big smile comes on my face….

Those two years were the best period for me during which I realized the importance of friendship in life.

For me, any relation first starts with the friendship only. It is the most valuable bond in this world….

Thanks Saba for all the lovely memories!!! I never forget the time I spent with you in Jamia especially late night Maggie and tea parties, nagin dance and the way you shouted NEHA NEHA several times in a hostel :-) :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment