Thursday, June 7, 2012

SILENCE


Sky is clear, the breeze is flowing outside but my mood is blue. Tired of whole day work, demo presentation, planning and displaying intellect more than that exists…
      
While opening the flat lock, I felt the same as the last km for the marathon runner, the final destination.  The flat was dark and silent. Today first time I felt suffocated in my formal attires which in the morning felt like the synonym of a true professional. 

After having dinner went to terrace for a walk. The city was partially lit by the black & the white brightness of the night and partially by the artificial bright lights coming out of the multi storied buildings. Most of these buildings are IT companies where some people are still working in the night shifts….

Realized that now I am in my protective shell, no more struggles, no more morning rushes and no more pretensions…. 

After coming back to my room, decided to check my personal mails and ending my day by writing this blog post. My mood is changing its color blue to nothing - no positive or negative thoughts, no right or wrong.., no acceptable or unacceptable…just a blank…I am truly enjoying the realm of silence..utter silence…

1 comment:

  1. My Home.... My..room...

    Realized that now I am in my protective shell, no more struggles, no more morning rushes and no more pretensions….
    True!!
    Have a Nice Time Ahead!!

    ReplyDelete