Monday, August 22, 2011

There is some time in the departure of my flight. So I am utilizing my time in writing a blog post at Delhi airport. My post will be incomplete without the mention of few interesting people which I met during my train voyage from Hyderabad to Lucknow. Just adjacent to my berth, one newly married couple was sitting. They nonstop talking to each other at a very high pitch and in every 10-15 minutes the girl has to give explanations for small-2 things.  Oh God! Why sometimes people do not want to give space in a relationship. Seeking justification for even minute things indicates your immaturity or proves that you won’t trust your partner. Overall the entire trip was awesome. I spent quality time with my family in Lucknow and Noida as well. First time I saw Arnav. He was so cute. I met my college friends in Delhi as well. One of my friends got engaged recently. So our entire time was spent in teasing him. Friends are really indispensable part of our life. We can share our secrets with them and can pull their legs without any fear. Today I am going back to Hyderabad. Feeling a little bit low but I don’t want to show it to anyone. This is one of the advantages of living alone; you can become a master at concealing your true emotions. I have to shut down my laptop; boarding for my flight has started now. In the next 2 hours, again the same 10am to 7pm life is going to be started in Hyderabad....

No comments:

Post a Comment