Sunday, August 7, 2011

Finally my leaves are approved and I am going home next week. Feeling great because I will see my little champ...Oops sorry I have kept his name 'Arnav' which means ocean. I am excited about this trip because I have learned many new recipes this time and planning to give pleasant surprise to my mother. The credit goes to my friend cum flatmate 'Shweta'. I have learned many good cooking tips from her. Every weekend we try to prepare some new dishes by adopting different hit and trial methods. Need to start shopping for 'Arnav' and 'Aastha'.  Both these kids mean a lot to me. I am also planning to meet my old friends in Delhi so eagerly waiting for this coming Friday as I will get liberty from continuously sitting in front of computer, project deadline, meetings, calls, KT and training sessions for one week J J J 

No comments:

Post a Comment