Tuesday, August 30, 2011


Day after tomorrow is "Ganesh Chaturthi" and me and my friend has decided to celebrate this auspicious occasion by establishing Lord Ganesha idol in our flat for 10 days. I don’t know much about the pooja which needs to be performed for the worship of Lord Ganesha. But what I believe is that feelings are more important for God than the rituals…
I am excited about this festival as for this I have to decorate mandir in our flat. I love to organize things in a systematic order. In my home also at the time of festivals like navratras, diwali etc, I used to decorate the whole house with flowers, candles, diyas, rangoli etc. This is the first time in Hyderabad I have decided to celebrate occasions like this so enthusiasm comes automatically.
I have also learned the recipe of modak which is a favorite sweet of Ganeshji from my Maharastrian friend so I will try to prepare the same during the festival J J J


No comments:

Post a Comment