Friday, April 15, 2011

Are you happy with your work???


Today one of my college friends called me. He is doing job in one R&D Company and is not happy with his current job. He was very depressed and wants to leave the company ASAP. In the entire conversation, I tried to console him and advised him to keep looking for a change. But, after that I realized that how important is to be happy with your work since we spend most of the time there. If you are happy with your work, your productivity will automatically goes up. However if you are not satisfied, then definitely you will not feel good, your energy level, productivity, enthusiasm goes down, which is not at all good for your personal as well as professional life.
Most of the people are not happy in what they are doing and sometimes they even don’t know that what will make them happy. There are lots of people who want to start their own business, but because of fear of failure they never start it. What I feel is that it is natural human tendency. We never want to come out of our comfort zone. We are often get struck by negative thoughts, What if I fail? Will I able to get a new job again? Can I really do it? And so on…
I am a lucky person because I know what I want from my life. I love my work and want to learn new things in my field.
Are YOU happy with your JOB???

No comments:

Post a Comment