Monday, April 25, 2011

"I cannot control my destiny, I trust my soul, and my only goal is just to be”. 
                                                                            - By   Johnathan Larson 

In our day to day life very often we come across this word destiny. Whenever something is not happening according to our expectations we use this word “don't worry it might be not in your destiny”. Whenever we are confused about our decision we leave the matter in the hands of divine intervention. What I believe is that it’s not the destiny, but your attitude towards your life determines your fate. I know sometimes it is very difficult to take any decision, but ultimately we are responsible for our decisions not our destiny. But this word is a tool that gives us strength to take conclusion on a particular matter.......

No comments:

Post a Comment