Sunday, April 17, 2011

'Work is Worship'


Today I have seen this thought posted near the cash counter of one departmental store. This thought made me realize that if we really do our work (role) sincerely whether as an employee, a daughter, a father, a wife, a husband,  the happiness we get is just incomparable. Recently, I got an opportunity to publish the first newsletter for my EHS vertical. I worked hard to make it perfect. Last week when it was released for circulation, the delight I got was just incomparable.

I believe that it is not the kind of work that matters but how we do it. Sometimes we cannot change the present situation we are in but by performing our work meticulously we can definitely make our life better. So when you are going to make your life good?


No comments:

Post a Comment