Monday, April 1, 2013

Why Cry?

Today I decided to take up this challenge...
Write exactly a 100 words on the prompt and publish it on your blog – a story, a poem, a mini-essay.
Source: http://everydaygyaan.com/2013/02/100-words-on-saturday-week-1/

Crying is the best way to overcome from any overflowing emotions. Crying doesn’t show that we are weak. But it helps to discharge positive (applicable in case of extreme happiness) or negative energy that builds up in our soul.
Crying also proves that we are not a machine; but have feelings too.  I have seen many people who hide their tears because they don’t want to present their soft side to others. Even I am among one of them. When someone hurts me I pretend that everything is fine, but later I try to come out from it by crying.

Wow finally completed it in exactly 100 words. From this challenge I learnt that it is difficult to restrict your writing in a few words ;-) ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment