Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Updates....

Last week, Point of View collateral which I recently authored on product compliance (Actually not recently; around three months agoJJJ) got published at my company’s website and very soon one of my brief write-up is going to be posted on business blog. I am feeling great... Naaa… but yeah good.  
It is my first publication in my current organization. I wish I could publish its link in my blog too. But I don’t want to incorporate brain work here.
This blog is a true reflection of my inner feelings and it includes heart not brain efforts. So a big NO to my brain work in “IT’S MY LIFE” JJJ
Writing a POV is very tedious job as it demands good reading skills and in-depth domain knowledge. I am an exceptional case. I don’t have both the skills JJJ
Today I have completed my first white paper too on health and safety management systems but its publication will take time. From tomorrow onwards it will go through series of reviews and feedbacks JJJ May be in-between it get rejected too!!! I am keeping my fingers cross.
I want to enjoy every aspect of corporate life before leaving it. I need guts for that and right now I don’t have courage to leave my settled career and switch to the interior decoration field. I am waiting for the right time. I hope that time will come soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment