Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Analyze versus over-analyze


“Your mind is like water, when it is agitated, it becomes difficult to see, but if you allow it to settle, the answer becomes clear”.
                                                                                         Dialogue from Kung Fu Panda movie

This dialogue is true in our real life as well. Isn’t it?

From some past experiences, I learned that it’s better to stop over analyzing the situation when things went wrong in our life because it makes the situation more complex. If something doesn’t work for you, make utmost efforts to correct it. But if the same situation persists then simply move on.
There is no need to complain or curse that why this happened to me? After all, we can learn from every incidence whether it’s good or bad in our life.
Very often, I saw statuses on social networking sites regarding the recent break up or the complexities of relationships or life. Recently I pinged one of my schoolmates by seeing an emotional status on her wall. While chatting I came to know that she had a fight with her fiance. To make him aware that he has done wrong, she posted it. I felt strange. I think that every person knows that where he/she is wrong. They don’t need an email or FB status to let them know that!! Not sure, maybe I am wrong ;-)
 My concept of facing any situation is somewhat different. I think if something is bothering you, discuss it with the concerned person and give your 100 percent to make it work. But even after that it doesn’t work than simply walk out. Don’t look at any situation with anger or regret. These two emotions really make life tough. I know practically it is very difficult to follow this but seriously it works. Now if anything goes wrong in my life, instead of blaming it to my luck or God, I analyze  the situation and try to figure out what I can learn from it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Neha,

    I am silent reader of your blog. I love to read your posts. Keep writing!!

    ReplyDelete