Friday, August 9, 2013

Personal versus Public....


“Life sucks! Thanks A*(person tagged) for making me feel like this”.....

“Never take any relationship for granted”.... feeling like a dump.... 

“Relationship status complicated” – Friends please comment!!!

Very often I saw such kind of personal updates on FB News-feed.  I think now it becomes a common trend to give details of even the minutest things on social networking sites.
In my view, it is fine to share details about the places you are travelling, hang out with friends, family or any other common stuff. In fact I love to update my check-in details, if I visited any new place. But venting out your personal emotions on social media is absolute madness.
I know it is very difficult to control emotions especially when we are deeply hurt. But there is undeniably no need to blurt negative emotions that too on social networking sites. Negative words written on FB walls/twitter can really wound.
I have seen ending of many beautiful relationships just because of one wrong move by another person. Trust is the base of any relationship and if you break it by posting extremely personal posts/pictures on Facebook twitter, etc. You cannot blame social media for that. Can you???
You lost that beautiful relation because of your immaturity!!
I am ending this post on a very short note:
“There is a reason why some part of your life is called personal life… try to differentiate between what is public and personal”!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment