Saturday, August 31, 2013

New Experiences!!!


I have completed twelve days in a new country. When I came here I was not sure about my acclimatization in the new culture/ work environment.  But now I can say that I am a lucky person in terms of relationships and meeting good people in life.
Today when I went to the dining area of my hotel for breakfast, I was deeply touched when I saw one uncle who is a hotel catering staff over there brought home made Indian curry for me. For one second, I felt speechless when he said in Hindi in “ke mujhe laga ke aap ko ghar ke curry achi lagegi”. 
He is an Indian and this is the common linkage we share. Daily during breakfast time, he comes to serve me tea and he never forgot to ask me about my well-being. But today his simple gesture touched my soul and that home-made Aloo curry was absolutely delicious.
This week I  also finalized one studio apartment for me. It’s a small 1 BHK flat and this is also the first time when I am going to live all alone in a flat without friends/family members.

I think life is going to teach me good experiences here which will help me in the future and I am prepared for it……

No comments:

Post a Comment