Friday, September 14, 2012

On cloud nine!!!


Today in the morning, I had a chat with my mother over the phone. She was recalling my college days and comparing it with my current days. She said that during college days, very often I called her to give exciting updates regarding my college life, results, etc. But, now a day, whenever I call her, our talk is limited to some monotonous topics. Then she said I am sure, you will get some good news today.

I simply laughed at her and forgot about our discussion. Then in the evening, I got an unexpected mail from my manager regarding my merit salary appraisal. I was shocked to see that email as there was a hike in my salary that too within such a short period of time. The hike letter reminded me of my mother conversation. I don’t know how she presumed that I will get any good news today??? 

Really I am on cloud nine today

No comments:

Post a Comment