Sunday, September 2, 2012

August....


Today when I got an SMS that salary is credited in my account. I realized that my August month salary is really a hard earned one as I never worked so hard in my entire three years of career. This month was full of deadlines, calls, meetings and trainings resulting in long working hours in the office. The same pattern will continue till mid September as currently I am working on a last phase of one project which is very critical too.

I guess that I am the most confused person in this world as I don’t know what I want from my life. Sometimes I feel to leave my job and do “something else” but  really I don’t know what this “something else” is???

This week I attended 2 day training session on “Power Consulting”. The session was very exhaustive and covers all the details which a consultant should know while completing any consulting assignment.
The last day of the session was full of presentations and discussions. I gave two presentations based on two case studies. They went too well and I got comment from the program trainer that I can fly anything which is a main requirement for becoming a good consultant...

In that training session I realized that there are many people especially who are working in technical field face problems in preparing and giving presentations. (Some of them are even on managerial position). I firmly believe that for making a successful career in the corporate world, communication skills are very necessary and these skills can be achieved through some simple exercises only. It is not always necessary to use difficult vocab to prove yourself as a polished person…

My August month office planner


This poster I have created during training session in 10 minutes . My handwriting is really bad :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment