Thursday, March 3, 2011

I miss my college days…



 

In this busy world we often take
those closest to us for granted,
and we don't stop to tell them what's in our hearts...
But today seems like the perfect time to tell you how special you are
and how very much you mean.

                                                  Author - Unknown
College days are the most memorable element in anybody’s life. I have spent two years in Jamia Hamdard and blindly I can say that it was the best part of my life. In those two years I met many people. I was attached to many…. I discovered a new me - more confident, extrovert and self dependent.
All I can recall is that first seminar when I was shivering with stage fear….those farewells and fresher party we organized…hanging out at Alkananda and NFC market…B’day parties… bunking classes especially of epidemiology and ecotoxicology...dance rehearsals…frequent semester exams and so on….Life was always fun and exciting in Jamia.
Those two years of my life were really good….I met many who contributed to my life in one or the other way…I would love to mention the names of my few friends who were always there for me for any help….I can call them as my 4 am friends…
Manish oops sorry Poku Singh – very helping, supportive, and one can contact him for organizing any sort of trips, party, get-together…:)
Saba-She understands my silence also and I don’t know how she comes to know about my inner feelings….I have no words to describe her importance in my life
Ejaz- Great neurotoxic element in our group…India’s upcoming noble award winner
Sunil-great quiet man…He is also an upcoming Indian scientist from our tox group :)
Priyanka, Surbhi, Aiman, Hemant, Tufail…list is endless…..
Oops this list would be incomplete without the name of two important people in my life. Though they are not from Jamia, but play a very important role in my life:
Kuldeep- very helping and supportive in nature….
Shikha Sharma - my friend list is incomplete without Shikha…In Jaypee she was my best pal…...we spent maximum time together and irritated Kuldeep by playing different pranks..;)
It is very difficult to expect something from other people apart from your family members. I am one lucky person who is blessed with such kinds of people :)
Today life is full of commitments, deadlines and too many worries. But those cherished moments we spent in Jamia will live forever in our memories. I just wish all my friends and classmates all the best for their future endeavors….

1 comment:

  1. i think u need 2 expresss more qualities abt kuldeep...jst a single line with only 2 thing is not enough....
    :)

    ReplyDelete