Friday, June 7, 2013

Flow of Life....

Everything is running smoothly in life but I am still confused JJJ
Life becomes boring if you don’t know what you exactly want from it. As expected I got a good salary hike. My work permit initiated. Most probably I am going out from India next month for one project. But is that I exactly want. Not sure!!!
Going out of India was not my dream. Sitting in front of laptop daily for 9-10 hours is not my cup of tea. But I think sometimes you have to do that just to fulfill your dreams…Most of my wish-list tasks are still pending. I have just taken a small step towards fulfilling my dream of having a small house.  
Let’s see what will happen next. From some past experience I learned that there is no use of doing future planning. I am flowing with the flow of life. Hopefully I will land in the safe place JJJ

No comments:

Post a Comment