Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Resolutions 2013

Last year I didn’t make any resolutions and yesterday on New Year eve, I realized that I missed out many things that I want to attain or change. So this year I don’t want to take any chance….

I know it is very difficult to change any habit or to stick to particular goals all the times but at least I can try. I think today is the best day to jot down all the changes/goals I want to make or achieve this year …

Here is the list of my resolutions for the year 2013:
  • Read at least one book per month. Last year I read seven only.
  • Brisk walk for 30 minutes every day
  • Explore at least six new places and will try to learn something unique from that place/culture. Last month I visited Hampi. It is must visit place for those people who love to explore historical places/sites. That place inspired me to add Harappa and Mohenjo-Daro site visit too in my wish list!!!
  • Learn at least two new tools/ software in my field of expertise.
  • Celebrate Diwali and Holi with one orphanage for mentally retarded children in Lucknow or AIDS infected children in Pune (Depending on whether I will celebrate these festivals at Pune or Lucknow)
  • Buy a car (Not yet decided the model; confused between the i10 and spark)
  • Try my hand at cooking and photography too apart from interior decoration. Last year I realized that I like to experiment with food and love to capture the moments that I want to  remember forever!!!

All the best to me!!!

Neha


No comments:

Post a Comment